Thursday, February 11, 2010

Wednesday 02.10.2010

Whoa! I slept good last night! Waking only a couple of times and returning to sleep. I got up and ready for the day before 10:00.

Jeremy was up. We visited a while, I had breakfast, then each of the guys did. We were content to just be together. Jeremy had received the Blu Ray version of Land of the Lost, so he put that in. Amazing picture/graphics.

When the movie was done, it was time for me to go outdoors. Nobody wanted to come out with me, so I went by myself.

Temps were mid 40's with a wind advisory, making wind chills about 30 degrees in a blue sky. I put on my coat and went outdoors. I decided that I would need a hat and gloves, so I got them out of the car. Much better.

I walked around the "block" 3 times. It was beautiful to hear the birds and see the blue sky and the new flowers. Yes, I saw one daffodil and the other one might have been a primrose.

When I came in, we had snacks, and Jeremy's neighbor Kristen stopped over to meet us and say hi. She seemed to be a nice girl. Before long it was time to go over to Hilton Head Island for our dinner/jazz reservations.

We went to The Jazz Corner, which turned out to be a smallish room with too many tables, a stage, and a bar in it. The food was expensive, but good, and the music was surprisingly very good. Even though it was pricey, I would go back again. Jeremy agreed.

We got home about midnight. Frank went in and showered and went to bed, and Jeremy and I visited while his laundry finished. He has drifted off to bed, and I wrote here.

Tomorrow Jeremy will leave for work about 11, and Frank and I will head north. Not sure what we'll do regarding driving straight through vs stopping, but we don't have to be back until my work on Saturday morning. We'll stop when we're ready...

I'm off to bed. Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment