Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tuesday 02.16.2010

Same interrupted sleep. Dan left for work and I went back to sleep, waking about 9 o'clock. I enjoyed the morning before going over to Leah's for my massage appointment. She did a good job on my neck/shoulders, and even worked on the fluid collection under my arm. When I left there I had a short episode of nausea; probably that lymph fluid moving around. I drank a bunch of water again today to help flush me out.

I went out to Meijer for food and fuel. When I got back I started dinner. It was pretty good, but the sauce stuff I used had just enough of an undertone of pepper that it bothered my throat, thus making my dining experience slow so I didn't choke.

Dan worked on his computer stuff while I cleaned up the kitchen, and I went up to the Clubhouse for a Condominium Association meeting. The condo management company and the developer were there, as the purpose was to actually create an owner's association board. As I understand it, when there is a certain number of units sold, a board has to be created. So, that's what happened.

There were only 6 owners who went, 2 guys from the management company, and the developer. And they needed 4 of us to be on the board. One person all but left then, another said no way, and the rest of us are The Board. I accepted with the understanding that I can step down at any time for any reason. We'll see how this plays out....

When I got home I told Dan, who didn't seem to think it would be any big deal.

He's gone off to bed, and I'm looking at the Olympics while writing here.

I'll have to go to bed, too, as tomorrow is a workday.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment