Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tuesday 02.02.2010

I finally slept last night!! Sure, I woke a few times, but returned to sleep quickly. This morning when the alarm went off, I called the unit. Yep. Not needed. I dozed off and on the next hour or so until Daniel left for work, then slept until 9. Ahhh.

I got up and had breakfast. I caught up on most of my email throughout the day, trimmed the hair around my ears, picked up a little. I went out to pick up something for dinner. Not sure what. I ended up finding a couple nice pieces of meat. I did a stir fry type of sweet onion and red and yellow peppers and tossed that with a small amount of egg noodles. Yummy!

Dan called to say he was going to visit with a friend on the way home. He ended up not getting back until almost 7:30. I had fixed everything except his meat, and I had eaten when he got home. He was able to put together his food. He checked his email, and by 9 o'clock he was off to bed.

I worked on homework, surprised when I looked at the clock that it had been 2 hours. I wrote here and will go to bed soon.

No plans for tomorrow; Dan has to work.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment