Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thursday 02.25.2010

Same sleep, different night. I got up somewhere around 9:00. I had breakfast, looked at the computer a bit, and realized that I had to get ready to go to Jackson for that meeting. Frank came in just before I left.

He's seriously considering a job offer in Roswell, New Mexico. Police Recruit. He wanted to work on the computer a bit this afternoon before going to work. Oh, yeah, he got called back to work Monday after being laid off since mid-January.

I had a safe trip to Jackson, thank you God, and got into the meeting in a timely manner. We were delayed in getting started, however, and I ended up being there 3 hours instead of 2. I was hungry and getting a headache.

Back in the car, I ate the apple on the way home that I had brought with me. Dan was home when I got there, and I fixed supper.

We ate, then I went up to the clubhouse to meet with another condo association board member. We've got a lot of "items" to be familiar with before the next meeting, sometime mid-March. I ended up being there until after 9.

Dan was in bed when I got back. I got things ready to go to work tomorrow; I also put a few things together to get ready to go to The Lake tomorrow night with Diane.

The Olympics are on as I write; such athletes.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment