Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thursday 02.04.2010

The same interrupted sleep. I finally got out of bed around 9:30.

Breakfast, put a load of laundry in. Looked at email, went to Leah's.

Ahh, Leah. She does such a nice job. My joints still hurt, but I feel better overall. I left there and went to Meijer, browsing around, looking at this and that. I got home a little after three and started a pot of chili for supper.

Yum. Cornbread, too.

Dan got home, we ate and visited. I went up to the pool for "splash aerobics". It sure is strange to sweat in the pool. And have hot flashes.

When I got back it was close to 9. Dan was reading before going off to bed.

I'll be going to bed, too. My shoulders, knees, and hips feel better after the exercise. I'm hoping I'm not too sore tomorrow. It's a workday for me.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment