Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunday 02.28.2010

I slept pretty good again, waking this morning about 8:30. Diane was up getting her morning underway.

We had breakfast, then went over to the Corsair Ski Trails at the Wright Lake (?) site. We ended up skiing a small loop that had mostly easy segments. Temps in the mid 30's made very wet, sticky snow, but we made the best of it and had a good time.

Back at the JC, we had lunch, then got ready to go. We were on the road at 5:30.

An uneventful drive, thank you God, and we got to Diane's house a couple hours later. After unloading her things from the car, and a bathroom stop, I was back on the road a half hour later.

I got home about 9:30. Dan was happy to see me, and I him, and he helped carry things upstairs. I got unpacked and Dan went to bed at 10. I wrote here and am going to bed, too.

Tomorrow is a workday.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment