Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sunday 02.14.2010

I got up today, but I wasn't done sleeping. It's ok, tomorrow I can sleep in. I got ready for work. Dan, too.

A safe drive down, thank you God, and we had a good day. The majority of our patients were discharged today, and oddly enough, we didn't have any babies on our shift. It was a nice change...

The night shift came in and we we able to leave. A safe drive home, thanks again. Dan was upstairs working on his computer project when I came in. He finished up, we chatted a bit, then he went in to shower and go to bed.

The rest of the evening I looked at the Olympics and the computer and wrote here and tried to stay awake. It seems to have taken a long time to write this little bit...

Tomorrow is my "quiet" day, after my many days of travel then work. I pray I sleep tonight.

Thank you for reading. Valentine's Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment