Saturday, February 20, 2010

Saturday 02.20.2010

Same sleep, different night. Dan got up sometime when I was sleeping this morning. When I found out he was up for the day, I turned the radio on for 15 minutes and went back to sleep. I got up about 9:30 or so. Dan had left for an appointment.

I had breakfast before getting ready for the day, then after a bit went down to Jackson for the hair appointment. I was a little early, so I drove around the lake where I used to walk. Things look different, things look the same. So beautiful with the sun.

Lauretta cut my hair, then washed it. I like to get the little hairs off my head so it doesn't bother me the rest of the day. On the way back I stopped into Meijer in Mason. I only had a few items on my list, but geez, it seemed to take forever to get them. I was kind of going around in circles in the store. Ah, well, I finally got everything and got checked out.

At home, Dan and I had lunch before going over to The Summit, where great niece Chelsea was playing soccer. As we were walking through the parking lot, we see Jim and Polly in their car. Leaving. Seems the game was at 3, not 4. Yeah, I was having a hard time thinking this afternoon. We had just a brief visit with them before going back home. Sorry we missed it.

Dan went up and worked on his computer class, and I did my own coursework. We had a small break for supper, then resumed our projects. I looked at the Olympics, too.

I think I'm feeling somewhat better this evening.

Tomorrow is unplanned.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment