Monday, February 22, 2010

Monday 02.22.2010

I don't think I slept more than 3 hours total last night. Awake for a hot flash about 10 after 4, I was just cooling down when the radio came on. Ugh.

Definitely snowy outside. The predictions were for a winter storm warning, starting last night. Yup. It did. We got up and got ready for work. I went on down to Jackson, while Daniel realized that both of the other supervisors were scheduled to work today. With the weather being what it is, he decided to stay home, to not drive in this mess.

A safe drive for me, thank you God, though the highway was "washboard-bumpy" in Jackson Conty. This car handled it really well. It took me about 50 minutes for a 35 minuted drive. I was glad to get there, though. The shuttle took us over to the hospital.

We had a very busy day on the overfow unit. When the next shift took over, the remaining two beds had been assigned. Tomorrow will be more of the same.

The snow on the roads melted this afternoon, so the drive home was uneventful, thanks again.

Dan was watching television. I'm glad he had a day to himself. We visited briefly before he went to bed, and I picked through email and wrote here. The Olympics are on, but my eyelids are really heavy. I'll be going to bed soon myself.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment