Monday, February 15, 2010

Monday 02.15.2010

I woke twice during the night, then I hear Dan say, "is that 6 o'clock? Crap..." and he gets out of bed and hurriedly gets ready for work. After he left it took me a while to go back to sleep, but finally did. And I was happy to see that it was 9:40 when I woke.

I got up, breakfasted, and started laundry. I had a nice shower. The afternoon was spent picking away at the emails on the computer, finished laundry, and even had a little nap. I really felt quite punky today.

When Dan called to say he was on the way home, I started dinner. We ate, he showered, and after dozing off in his chair, he went to bed.

I wrote here as the Olympics were on in the background.

Tomorrow is massage. Ahhh. That will help me feel better.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment