Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wednesday 01.27.2010

Still awake somewhat during the night, when Dan left for work I took tylenol and motrin and tried to get better sleep. I think it helped--I woke again about 9, feeling almost rested. I listened to the current story on my device while I did the lymph exercises and the massage that I could do to help move the fluid out. After an hour, my right wrist is sore and feels swollen, and I think I might have made a small difference in my left lower arm.

I got up and had breakfast, showered, and got ready for the day. I checked email and before I knew it, it was time to go to Leah's.

She did a great job. I had asked if she would focus on my left upper quadrant of my body, and she did. At the end of the hour I felt like I had my hand and wrist back, along with a lot of the sensation under my upper arm. I am truly blessed to have her in my world.

When I got home, Dan was home! What a nice surprise... or is he not feeling well and left early...? No, he was just able to leave an hour early today. That's nice for him, seeing as how he goes in early every day and stays way into the next shift most days.

We caught up a little after I showered again. He was working on his computer most of the afternoon/evening. I fixed us something to eat.

He's gone off to bed, and I'm not far behind. I was surprised that I had those "sensations" in my head again for a couple hours this afternoon. I sure hope that goes away completely.

Tomorrow is a workday for both of us.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment