Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wednesday 01.20.2010

The usual interrupted sleep. Dan got up shortly after 8, I turned on my radio and was able to doze again. I was surprised when he came in and told me it was 10:00, and his friend that was originally coming this afternoon had called, saying he would be here in about an hour. Hm. Guess I'd better get up...

I showered and got ready for the day. The coffee was brewing and I had started pancakes when he arrived. Frank had stayed last night, and I like to make 'cakes when someone else is around to enjoy them. As it turned out, Dan's friend Al showed up and we all had 'cakes and eggs. It was yummy.

Dan and Al went to the garage and did golf stuff out there, while Frank showered and I cleaned up the kitchen. He went upstairs and got started on that computer up there, too.

We all visited for a while, with Al leaving near 4. Dan was hungry again and wanted a gyro, so Frank and I looked at the menu and Dan went out and picked it up. They devoured their food; I had mine before Frank and I went to the swimming class called Finning.

That was interesting. We wore socks, as recommended, got a pair of fins and styrofoam dumbbells, and got in. There were lots of people there tonight, maybe 25? We were led through a series of kicks and movements that got our heart rate up. I liked it a lot, even though the pool was almost crowded, and Frank liked it, too.

We got our heart rates up, and before long, it was time to get out of the pool. Time does fly...

Back at home Frank and Dan continued to discuss and try different ways to set up the new system. I checked email and stuff, and was surprised when Dan came down and went to bed shortly after 9.

Frank and I talked a lot for the next couple of hours. It was good.

He's gone off to bed, and I'm about there, too.

My head has been a little better today. It seems that it's worse, or maybe I notice it more, in the afternoon. I hope it's getting better.

Tomorrow I've been thinking of going to the lake, just for an overnight. Want to go?

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment