Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Wednesday 01.13.2010

I woke a little after 2 AM, Daniel's "sleeping well". I put the earphone in my "up" ear (the one not on my pillow) and listened to the radio on low. I slept enough to get some rest, but I did hear Dan get up and ready this morning. I turned the radio off after he left and woke again about 0930.

I got up, putzed around the house, did some light housekeeping. Looked at the computer, and then since the sun was shining in a clear blue sky, I went out for a walk.

I was glad to have my hat and scarf, as the wind was still cold, even though the temperature was about 36. I enjoyed looking at the bird and rabbit tracks in the back of the complex. I was out almost an hour.

Dan got home shortly after I came in. We went out for food, going to Bob Evans. It was good, and we enjoyed each other's company and conversation.

When we got home, Dan showered, then sat down in his chair. He managed to stay awake until 7:30ish. He went on to bed about 8.

I've had a quiet evening. I listened to my book some, and wrote here.

Tomorrow I see Leah for reflexology.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment