Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tuesday 01.05.2010

I was surprised that I didn't sleep very long this morning--0830. Perhaps because I was vaguely aware that Dan was up...

I had breakfast, then a shower. Checked email. And spent the rest of the afternoon putting Christmas away. Two trips over to the storage unit (which would have been one trip with the van, but it's at the lake).

Dan came home, changed clothes, and left for his golf lesson. I had a bite to eat, and he came in just as I was leaving for water aerobics.

I had a good class. It still amazes me how different it is moving in the water.

When I got home he was finishing looking at something on the internet. It wasn't long before he was in bed. Now that I'm sitting, I'm getting very heavy-eyed myself.

Tomorrow is a work day for both of us. The television had a scroll along the bottom that an area of the freeway here is shut down due to accidents with icy roads, with a statement from the police urging people not to drive. I hope it's better in the morning.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment