Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thursday 01.14.2010

I woke about 0930 again this morning. Ahhh. I got up and was just finishing breakfast when the phone rang.

It was Leah. She had me down for 10:00 this morning. It's now about ten after. We opted to re-schedule for another day. I thought I had a 12 o'clock with her. Darn. I was sooo looking forward to it. *sigh*

So I had a cup of coffee and looked through recipes and cookbooks, looking for something to make for supper tonight. I finally landed on a spinach and bean and sausage soup. I'm not real keen on sausage, but Dan likes it. I made a grocery list.

After a while I went out, stopping at the car wash, since it was 36 degrees out. I should get better gas mileage after getting all the dirt off.... On to Meijer. I got what I needed and back home.

I made the soup, which smells wonderful. And I made biscuits to go with it. Yum. Dan got home from work, and we ate when the biscuits were done. He really liked the soup.

I went to water aerobics tonight. My shoulders sure are sore, especially the left one. I'll keep moving...

Dan went to bed shortly after I got back, and I wrote here.

I forgot to mention yesterday that the breast incision peeled off again. Kind of like a sunburn peels.

Tomorrow is a workday for both of us.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment