Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday 01.10.2010

I thought I slept pretty good. I woke this morning about 10. Dan was already up. I got up and putzed around, had breakfast, did another load of laundry.

After a while, Dan asked about going out. Sure, I answered, let me get ready...

We had a big date of Los Tres Amigos (yummy) then on to Meijer for groceries (not so much fun, as the store was quite busy, and some of the popular sale items were gone). We got what we needed, anyway.

Back home, Dan started up the Vibe and let it run. Yes, he still has it, and it is still for sale. He thinks he has a serious buyer at his jobplace; that person is trying to coordinate something.

I was finally able to get some computer time. I downloaded the pictures from Saturday, and you can See the pictures here. I think I've identified the creature as an opossum, though where the tracks led to the scat pile, the scat there looked more like rabbit.

I continued on my walk from tracking the animal out onto the ice, which was very different than being on water. It's been a long time since I've been on a frozen lake. I hope you enjoy the pictures.

Dan has gone to bed. I am scheduled to work tomorrow.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

1 comment:

  1. Cool pictures Kath. And the lake is so beautiful during the winter months especially when the sun is shining so bright. Amazing isn't it how the lake with all of it's sights and sounds change with each season! Glad you were able to experience it!

    Love, KS xo

    ReplyDelete