Saturday, January 30, 2010

Saturday 01.30.2010

Trying to sleep better, really. Had the earphones in/on most of the night, and though I still woke frequently I was able to go back to sleep. And this morning I got up about 9. Dan says he got up at 0630.

We had a quiet morning. The sun was beautiful in the clear blue sky. We went out mid-afternoon. Washed his car, poked around the Goodwill store, over to Meijer for groceries. Gas prices dropped today, so when we got back and had groceries put away, I took my car out for a wash and fill.

Dan was busy on his computers, and had eaten. I ate, too, and the rest of the evening went by. Next thing I know, he's going to bed. Hm. 9:30.

I've spent some time looking at the driving map to go to Jeremy's on the 9th of February. Not sure if anyone is going with me. I have the option to fly, too, if the weather is bad, though the fare is more than the cost of driving.

I received a phone call asking for help at work tomorrow, and I said yes to mid-morning. I'm not good at getting up consecutive days, and I'm scheduled for Monday and Tuesday. We'll see what happens.

My left forearm was aching quite a bit before we went out. I massaged it as well as I could and put the sleeve and gauntlet on. It helped some, but not enough. I had just a little bit of the "head stuff" this afternoon, too. Sure is strange how that goes.

I'm off to bed; thank you for reading.

Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment