Saturday, January 23, 2010

Saturday 01.23.2010

I got up when the radio came on. Not done sleeping, but I can catch up Monday morning. I got ready for work; Dan did too, and we went to our respective job places.

I had a safe drive down, thank you God, found a parking place and walked across the lot. A real light misty precipitation and 32 degrees.

We had a good group of staff, and our patients kept us busy today. We finally settled down in the late afternoon, which enabled some staff to leave a couple hours early. Not me, though. I stayed until the end of the shift.

A good drive home, thanks again. Dan was home, doing computer stuff again. We had a quiet evening together, which was nice.

I noticed on the way up the stairs into the house that my head has been ok today!! Woo Hoo!! Praise the Lord!! I don't know what caused it, but I'm 8 days off of the effexor 37.5 mg. I don't think my hot flashes are any different. The sleep isn't any different, either. I'll catch up sooner or later...

So maybe it's sooner. I just dozed off here. I'm going to bed.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment