Saturday, January 16, 2010

Saturday 01.16.2010

Dan got up and went to work; I woke about 8:30. I got up and had breakfast, enjoying the morning. After getting ready for the day, I went to Lansing Opthalmology to pick up Daniel's contacts, then down to Jackson for my haircut. While I was in town I took care of some banking, too.

I stopped at Meijer to pick up something for dinner, and found a nice package of "cubed steak". Don't know why it's called cubed--I would think of that as chunks--but it's been run through the machine that flattens it and almost chews it up.

Frank was at the house when I got home. He was rustling up some food and had started a load of laundry. When he was done in the kitchen, I started the meat.

Daniel got home when dinner was about ready. Swiss steak, carrots, onions, mashed potatoes--yummy. It turned out really good.

Frank and Dan worked on the computer stuff all evening again. Frank left about 8, and Dan sat down in his chair. He was asleep within minutes. He woke about an hour later and went to bed.

I've been reading and looking at stuff on the computer this evening after cleaning up the kitchen. My axillary wound has been itchy, and it wouldn't surprise me if that one is trying to peel like the other one did. And I intentionally did not take the Effexor tonight. It's only 37.5 milligrams, so I hope there's not much in the way of side effects or withdrawal. I'll probably take it tomorrow. Time will tell. If the hot flashes get worse I'll definitely take it. (It's used to help with the hot flashes even though it's an antidepressant)

Dan works tomorrow, I don't have anything planned.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment