Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday 01.25.2010

I slept fair during the night, waking again with Daniel's alarm. I turned the radio on "snooze" so it would turn off in 15 minutes and tried to stay awake while he was getting ready for work. I turned the radio on for another 15 minutes, Dan left, and I went back to sleep. I was dismayed when I woke shortly after 8, feeling like I wasn't done sleeping, but unable to go back to sleep. When the radio turned off at 0820 I decided to get up.

I enjoyed the morning--breakfast, shower, grooming, and took my time. A couple phone calls and it was time to get ready to go to Jackson. I had lunch and left.

The roads were dry, but it was windy. I got there and parked in the parking structure. Technically not for employees, but I'm only there for an hour or so, and not too many people park there yet. Why, I don't know.

It was a good presentation. When I left I stopped at the credit union then headed back home. It was starting to snow, the round white icy balls that make noise. The roads were good, though, and I got back to Holt without difficulty, thank you God. A stop at the library and then the drug store and then home.

Dan had gone to his golf stuff, and I made my supper and ate. He got home a while later. We had a short visit before he sat down and fell asleep. He's gone to bed now.

My head is definitely better. Hot flashes are still flashing, but I don't notice any difference than when the effexor was on board. My brain doesn't feel wrapped in a film, either. Praise the Lord. Three more years of Arimidex...

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment