Friday, January 1, 2010

Friday 01.01.2010 A New Year

I was sleeping pretty good this morning when I realized Daniel wasn't in bed. Huh. Almost 8 o'clock. I looked through the door and saw his feet in his chair. Guess he must be up. I stretched out and went back to sleep...

I woke again after 9. Time to get up.

I washed up, breakfasted, talked with Dan (he said he was done sleeping, had gotten up at 7), and took a nice shower. After a bit I called the hospital, as I was "first on-call" today for the holiday. I wasn't needed, so instead of going to Jackson, I went grocery shopping.

I took my time in the store and was surprised that I had been in there over an hour. That's ok. I went back home.

I put some cheesy potatoes together and into the oven for our supper, and while waiting for that I did some of the paper chasing that needs to happen every so often, paying bills and such.

We had a yummy dinner, I cleaned up the kitchen, and we had a quiet evening.

Tomorrow is a workday for both of us.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment