Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Wednesday 12.30.2009

Surprisingly, I slept pretty good. Dan says he was up frequently (oh? I heard him once...) He got up and went to work; I slept until 8:30.

I got up and started the day. Started laundry, breakfast, cleaned the guest bathroom, vacuumed, ran the dishwasher and emptied it when it was done, ended up doing 4 loads of laundry. Dan came home about 11 AM, sleeping until 2:30. His tummy is better, but not 100%.

Breon came over and Dan drove us to Kim and Bob's in Springport. She had a nice ham dinner. There are lots of kids there--6 total--and it was a lot of activity. We had a good time, anyway, and they all seemed to enjoy their gifts. We left about 7:30.

Breon went on home, Dan tried to stay up, but fell asleep in the chair, so he went on to bed. I'm having a lovely evening watching the snow fall.

Tomorrow we may take a drive to The Lake so that Dan can check the furnace. I haven't been able to get the pilot to stay on. He doesn't want to go if the weather is bad.

The axillary wound seems like it's filling--it's puffy appearing and feels kind of numb. It may be related to the bra that I had on today. Kind of tight around the bottom band. Maybe it will resolve some overnight.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment