Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Wednesday 12.23.2009

Another workday with a safe drive there and back, thank you God. We had a great group and were very busy with both elective surgeries and births. Geesh.

About halfway through my day the alien on my arm (swollen lump) started itching again, though not as badly as the other day. I had taken the sleeve with me so I put it on, along with the gauntlet. The challenge is keeping it clean when doing patient care. I wore it for maybe 5 hours and chose to take it off to finish the shift. Definite lines on my arm/wrist from the seams that are still somewhat visible at 10:30 pm. Yuck.

Daniel was home when I got home. He was about falling asleep in his chair, but he managed to stay awake for an hour or so before going to bed.

Tomorrow I'm going out for groceries (produce) for the next couple of days. Dan's daughter Kris is coming in from Colorado, arriving late tomorrow night, and may be staying with us again. We'll see. I've also got wrapping to do...

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment