Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Tuesday 12.29.2009

It seemed like I was awake most of the night, though when I slept it felt like a long time. I dozed, but didn't really sleep until after Dan left for work. Then I felt like I couldn't wake up.

I'd like to say I really did something today. Well, I did. I slept on and off, on the sofa. Dan called to say he was coming home a little early; I thought I'd better at least get dressed. Then, he was home. Hm. Must have fallen asleep again...

He wasn't home long before he decided to "go hit some golf balls" at the golf dome. I got up and got dressed.

When he got back he played with the virus on his computer. I don't know if he got it taken care of. We went to the clubhouse and got into the whirlpool tub.

I used the opportunity to do some of the water aerobics moves I've been doing in class.

Back at home, it wasn't long before Dan went to bed. I finally felt like eating, so I did. Then wrote here.

Tomorrow is housework, and going over to daughter Kim's for our Christmas with them, after Dan gets out of work.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment