Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tuesday 12.08.2009

So I got up this morning after a short night of interrupted sleep and went to work.  Dan, too.  The shuttle pulled into the parking lot as I was looking around the car to make sure I had what I wanted. I did.

We were very busy today--I was on the overflow unit; all but one of the patients were new.  My two co-workers and I made it through.  With the most awesome group of students helping us!  I was surprised that while I was hot all morning, most of the others were saying how cold it was on "our side".   Hmm.

The snow had started by the time we left.  The pavement was wet but not slippery, and the overpasses looked questionable.  I didn't test it out to see.

I was surprised that Dan was in bed when I got in.  I put my things away and changed clothes, and he slept right through it.  He got up about 9 and stayed up until 10:30 or so.   The snow has started accumulating, and I saw a person "fishtail" around the corner here in the complex.  Dan is concerned about his drive in the morning.  Time will tell....

Tomorrow I pick up my new glasses.  I hope they work better than this current pair. 

Thank you for reading.  Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment