Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thursday 12.03.2009

I kind of heard Daniel get up, but didn't hear him again until he was ready to leave.  I called out to him to have a safe drive and a good work day and went back to sleep.

The radio came on--I had to get up to go see Leah for a reflexology treatment.  Ahhh.  She does such a nice job. I do feel better when she's done.  But before I left, I had mixed up and baked a batch of brownies for our potluck this afternoon.  They were out of the oven and cooling, ready to be cut when I get back.

As I pulled into the garage, I noticed a package at the front door.  It was a small, shirt-sized box.  For me.  I opened it--the karaoke "machine"!  Which isn't  a machine at all.  Two  microphones, one with an SD card slot and long cords.  The cords plug into the TV, and of course a power supply, and the other microphone.  Hm.  Interesting.  I figured out how to hook it to our television and turned it on.  Hey, it works!!

I played around with it for a few minutes, finding it clunky and difficult to move around in.  I suppose it's just a matter of figuring it out.  And the directions make it seem sooo easy...

I looked at the clock. It was time for me to get ready to go to Jackson for the potluck and meeting.  I cut the brownies and packaged them, got myself dressed, and left again.

I had a good drive down, thank you God.  We had a good meeting and a learning presentation, and I went over to the potluck.  We had lots of food, most of which was yummy.  I ate and visited, and came home.  In the dark.

In Holt I saw two different groups of deer beside the road--one group of three, and another group of two, both with their eyes glowing as they watched the vehicles pass by.  Stay out of the road, you guys.  I got home safely, thanks again.

Dan was waiting for me.  He had been running virus scans on my computer, finding and eliminating several of the naughty things.  He has since gone to bed. 

I'm about ready, too.  Tomorrow is a workday for both of us.  It's been snowing enough here that the pavements are wet and the grass is white!!  We'll see what we have to drive in come morning.

Thank you for reading.  Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment