Saturday, December 12, 2009

Saturday 12.12.2009

Boy, am I tired tonight. I thought I slept pretty good, getting up at 0420 and going to work.

We had a good day with a good group. After work I changed into the clothes I had taken to go to a party given by one of my physician friends. Daniel was going to pick me up at the front door.

I was able to change and be ready to clock out and leave at 7. I went down to the lobby--no new white car. Hm. He's usually punctual. I called him.

I woke him up. He was extremely apologetic, saying he had laid down at 4:30 for a rest. I went to the party anyway.

It was wonderful. The house had been seasonally decorated on the outside by a company, and all the lights were beautiful. She had about 70 guests in her house. Amazing. The food was wonderful. We ate and visited, and those of us who had to work tomorrow left.

I had a safe drive home, thank you God, and Dan was up when I arrived. He's bothered that he slept through. We talked a bit while I picked through the email. He's gone to bed and I'm on my way.

It's precipitating now, sounding like frozen rain. Great. If it's yucky in the morning I'll not be driving south.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment