Friday, December 18, 2009

Friday 12.18.2009

I felt pretty good, overall, when the alarm came on. I got up and got ready for work. Dan was up a half hour later.

The whole time I was getting ready--dressing, grooming, etc.--I was ok temperature wise. I got chilled just as I was finishing. I fixed breakfast, freezing. I put my coat on (yes, I did) while I ate. Dan and I were chatting, and oooohhhhhh boyyyyy, it's a big one. I got soooo warm. We were ready to go, and I left my coat open Ugh.

I had cooled off after getting into the cold car, and it wasn't long before I was warm again. Then hot. I love that I can move the center/dashboard area vents to blow directionally. Hot, then warm my legs, then when I feel "it" starting to happen, I change the temperature to cool, open a window a few inches, and let it blow. Aaahhhhh. Sometimes it's brief, other times it's many minutes.


I arrived safely, thank you God, and the shuttle came in shortly after.

We were busy again today, and the students we had were extremely helpful. They will be good nurses.

It was finally time to go home. The shuttle was out front and took me over to my car. I had a safe drive back, thanks again. Dan was up doing computer stuff. We visited a bit before he went to bed, and I think I've dozed a couple of times while I've been writing this.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment