Friday, December 11, 2009

Friday 12.11.2009

Dan left for work this morning; I went back to sleep. I got up a little after 8 and got ready for the day.

I had an appointment with Ike this morning. After a short wait, she came to "the door" to get me.

Ike did a good job, as usual, and at the end of the visit she took measurements again. The circumference at each of the points she measures was less than when she measured at the first of these sessions. Some points were not much less, and others were significantly less. I didn't write down the numbers but I did see them on her paper. I see her again next week for the last treatment of this session.

On the way home I had to stop at Meijer for a couple of things I forgot yesterday. And I stopped at the storage unit to take some stuff back and pick up the rest of the Christmas stuff. I put up and decorated our small Christmas tree.

I had a snack, and Daniel called to say he was on his way home. He said he had a horrible drive this morning with vehicles going off the road not too far ahead of him. Thank you God for keeping Daniel safe both there and back today.

We went out to Los Tres Amigos for our supper, yummy, as always.

The rest of the evening we visited, catching up with each other.

Tomorrow is a workday for me with a holiday party after. It will be a long day.

My arm and shoulder feel better tonight. Smelly urine and a little nauseated, too. Better out than in, huh?

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment