Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Wednesday 11.25.2009

I got up this morning when the radio came on.  I was just going to brush my teeth when the phone rang.  Woo Hoo!!  Back to bed I went.  Dan got up a bit later and got ready to go.  I was pulled back from the fog when he told me good bye.  The sounds of the rain lulled me back to sleep.

I woke again about 9.  Wow, I feel better.  I got up and had breakfast, looked at the computer a bit, and noticed that it had stopped raining.  Hmm, I think I'll go out for a jog.

So I did.  It was about 45 degrees, overcast, minimal breeze.  I had a good run.  I came in, cooled off, started laundry, and showered.  And I noticed--I felt really Good!!!  Woo Hoo!!! Praise the Lord!!!

I  had a snack and called Daniel to see what he thought about dinner.  I offered to make something; he agreed.  When I got to doing the actual food prep I found that I didn't have what I thought I had as far as ingredients, so I created something else.  It turned out ok; we weren't hungry any more.

We had a quiet evening.  Dan has gone off to bed. 

Tomorrow Frank and I are going over to the "in-laws"  *grin*  for dinner.  Dan will be joining us after he gets out of work.

I noticed this evening that my upper arm is looking full again, and the wound beds are getting more tender.  Darn lymph fluid anyway.  But I'm thankful to be alive and cancer free.  It's 2 years now since diagnosis, with the first surgery done Thanksgiving Friday.  Wow.  It's been quite the 2 years....

I'm thankful for all of you.  Hug each other.  And me, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment