Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wednesday 11.18.2009

I finally slept well last night. And it felt good to do so. I woke this morning about 8, just before my phone rang.

It was a co-worker, saying that another of our co-workers had passed yesterday evening. She worked night shift, and when she hadn't gotten up to get ready for work, her husband went to check on her. Slept away. (Isn't that how we all want to go?) She was mid 50's. May the peace of the Lord be with Becky L's family.

I enjoyed my morning with Daniel. He dressed warm to golf, and I went to Jackson to do the interviews (as the interviewer) and then a haircut.

Both events went well and I had a safe trip home, too, thank you God.

Dan wasn't home yet when I got home, but when I spoke with him he had had supper, so I fixed myself some food and was eating when he arrived. We visited some before I went out to the library.

The rest of the evening was quiet. I did a little reading, and a lovely phone call, and Dan went off to bed. It's raining now, and I'll be going to bed also.

Tomorrow it's back to Jackson for the last day of the Ed Fair, with my dental cleaning to follow.

Be good to the people around you; you just never know...

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment