Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Wednesday 11.04.2009

Dan was up, getting ready for work this morning, while I snoozed. My phone rang. It was the hospital, wanting help. Sorry, I said. Dan left and I went back to sleep, finally waking about 9.

I had breakfast and looked at stuff on the computer a while before going out for a jog. It was only 42 degrees, but the sun broke through the clouds while I was out. Woo Hoo!! The sun felt warm, but the air was crisp like winter was coming.

When I came back in, I cooled off, showered. I decided to make a baked macaroni and cheese, which turned out really good. It was picturesque--golden brown and bubbly. Yummy, too.

Dan got home, tired. We had supper, and I cleaned up the kitchen while he showered. He sat down in the chair and it wasn't long before he was asleep. He finally went to bed about 8:45.

The rest of the evening I haven't done much--looked at the course that I signed up for, looked at some other stuff, wrote here.

I'm off to bed soon, too. We both work tomorrow.

Overall I'm feeling about the same, though both of my shoulders are achy. And of course my body temperature is unstable. My right ear is still trying to clear up.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment