Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Tuesday 11.03.2009

It seemed like I woke a lot last night, but rested pretty good after Daniel left for work. I had to get up, though, when the radio came on at 0830. I noticed the sheets smelling "not-so-fresh" and stripped the bed, putting on a clean set and the dirty ones in the washer.

Ike did a good job again. She worked on the more complex areas today--shoulder, armpit, and woundbeds. My arm is feeling much better. I scheduled again for a week and a half from today due to each of our schedules and coordinating them.

Back at home, I put the sheets into the dryer, checked email, fixed lunch, and left for a 2 o'clock meeting in Jackson.

A safe drive down, thank you God. A meeting that we actually accomplished something, and a safe drive home. Thanks again.

Dan wanted to go to Los Tres Amigos for supper, which we did. It was yummy. By the time we got home it was dark.

We visited some before he went off to bed. I've been checking email, reading, and wrote here.

Tomorrow I hope to exercise. Jog, maybe?

My shoulder is a bit achy, as is the axillary woundbed. And yes, there was smelly urine again today. I'm off to bed.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment