Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thursday 11.12.2009

This morning after breakfast and showering, I went to see Leah. She is studying Reflexology, which has something to do with a type of massage on the feet, and I am one of several of her "subjects". Oh, man, did that feel good. I haven't had any miracle breakthroughs on comfort or even hot flashes, but my feet feel better.

I came home, fixed a light lunch, then headed down to Jackson. I'm working at our "ed fair" from 1 to 10 pm.

That worked out really well. We had a good turnout today, with two more days scheduled next week. I finally left there about 10:30. I had to get gas on the way home, too, so I didn't come in until about 11:20.

Of course Dan is in bed. I picked through email and wrote here. I'm off to bed, too.

Tomorrow I go in at 10:30 am. I'm glad I get to sleep until 8. Dan works tomorrow, too.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment