Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday 11.15.2009

Sleeping in "chunks", waking and finding it's only a couple hours later...Dan goes to work, I wake again sometime after sunrise. Dozing, I get up about 9.

I had breakfast and looked at email before going out for a run. Jog, really.

It was beautiful outdoors--sunny, light breeze, 50 degrees. I had a good jog. After cooling down I enjoyed a shower and a snack. Dan would be home soon for supper.

When he got here I fixed nachos, which were yummy. I did a couple loads of laundry, read a little.

Dan fell asleep about 7:30 and has gone to bed.

I've been so hot the rest of the afternoon/evening. Ugh. And I've noticed that my woundbeds are sore, like ouchy sore. It's been a few days since I've had tylenol/motrin. It does make a difference with my comfort level.

We both work tomorrow.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment