Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sunday 11.01.2009

Another work day. Dan woke me after the radio had been on about 10 minutes. I tell you, that's my best sleep time in the early morning...

I had a safe drive down, thank you God. I parked and walked over to the hospital.

We had a good day today, sending a lot of the remaining patients home, and a couple of staff also. We only had 2 deliveries today to replace the masses that left over the weekend.

I had a safe drive home, thank You again.

Dan was laying on the bed sleeping when I got home. I put my things away, had washed up, and was changing when he woke. He didn't stay up, though. In fact, he turned in for the night.

So, that leaves me to myself for the evening.

I've caught up on reading the email, made lists for tomorrow, and wrote here. I have a 10 o'clock appointment with Ike and am looking forward to it. Dan works.

I don't think I mentioned that when I got on the expressway yesterday morning there was a truck pulled off on the shoulder, just at the end of the on-ramp. And there on the side of the road was the young buck I had seen earlier in the week. I'm quite sure it was the same deer--the rack looked the same. Bummer. It wasn't there this morning.

I'm off to bed. Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment