Saturday, November 21, 2009

Saturday 11.21.2009

Tylenol/motrin before bed helps me rest better. I woke about 1:30 then again when the radio came on at 4:28. I reached over and turned it off, intending to get up. I felt Dan touching my hip--it was 4:40. Definitely time to get up.

I got ready, he got up at 5, and we both left for our j.o.b.s.

I had a good day, and since we had discharges one of us had to leave, too, so I did. It was just a couple hours early, but it was nice to have a little shorter day.

A safe drive home, thank you God, and Dan and I visited and marveled about his wondrous iPhone. Oh yes, he got it yesterday. It is pretty cool.

He's gone off to bed, and I'm about there, too. I'm fighting a little nausea. I hope from my meds.

Tomorrow is a workday for both of us.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment