Saturday, November 14, 2009

Saturday 11.14.2009

I slept pretty good, in between wakefulness, and didn't hear Daniel much this morning. I woke again when the sun made it's way through the blinds about 0800. I wanted to get up then, anyway, so I would be ready to go to Long Lake when Frank got here, which turned out to be shortly after 10. We got things into the car and headed north. It was 62 degrees and sunny at The Lake.

Jeremy was at the Jacque Cabin when we arrived. It was sooo good to see him. We had enjoyable afternoon together, having lunch at the Bear's Den. When we got back to the lake, we went across the road to see Mary for a minute. Frank and I went out for a paddleboat ride while Jeremy rested. He had only had about 3 hours of sleep since yesterday, driving from South Carolina.

We visited just a little longer before Frank and I headed back south. Jeremy stayed at the cabin to shower ("de-scent") before going back to deer camp, which was just a few miles away.

We had a safe drive home, thank you God. Frank left shortly after.

I am so thankful for my boys, who have grown into wonderful men. It was fun to be together, the three of us. It's been a while.

Tomorrow is laundry and housework; Daniel works.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.



My two boys, Frank and Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment