Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday 11.16.2009 On Call, Again

I was up and getting ready when the phone rang. Ok, I'll stay home. I put my pajamas back on, and since Dan was already awake, I stayed up while he got ready. I did some reading and looked around on the internet, and went back to bed about 6:30. I was surprised that I slept until 10:30.

But I felt good when I woke up.

I got up and ready for the day (again) and had breakfast. I made a couple of phone calls, made a grocery list, and went shopping. Dan had called saying he was going golfing after work.

When I got back from the store I put things away and started dinner. It was a seafood/spinach/pasta concoction that was really good.

I cleaned up the kitchen while Dan tried to stay awake, but he gave up about 7:30 and went to bed. I finalized the plans for our Christmas Singing Party for any and all that would like to join us. I rented the clubhouse so we'd have plenty of room.

Tomorrow I work at our Ed Fair again from 8:30-6:30. It could be busy, but since the census is increasing, the turn out could be slow. Hard to say. I'll be there either way.

The side of my rib is sore, like where the side panel of the bra goes. Owwie tender. And at the top of the breast tissue, too. I wonder if the lymphs are filling causing the tenderness.

Whatever it is, I'm glad to be alive and cancer free.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment