Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday 11.13.2009 Lucky Day

I didn't sleep as well as I had hoped, but was glad that I didn't have to get up at 0430. I kind of heard Daniel up and around, but I woke up at daybreak, with the radio coming on at 0800. I listened for a bit before getting up.

It always surprises me when I get up before I "need" to, that I end up looking at the clock and think "whoa, I've gotta go".

I had a safe drive down--in sunshine--thank you God--and clocked in. The rest of the day was very busy, with call lights, telephone ringing, "needy" patients. I was happy to see the oncoming shift, but still stayed over a half hour, what with the call lights and telephone ringing.

A safe drive home, thank You again. Dan had gone to Grand Rapids for a friend's birthday party, so the house was quiet. I realized that I hadn't had supper, so I made a grilled cheese sandwich and enjoyed that, then wrote here. He has called saying he's on the way home.

I'm looking forward to seeing Jeremy tomorrow at the lake. I'll be leaving in the morning for a day trip. I'm pretty tired tonight.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment