Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wednesday 10.28.2009

I woke frequently during the night; achy, uncomfortable, hot. Finally about 5:30 ish I took tylenol/motrin and went back to bed. A half hour later I found myself dozing, then woke about 10. Daniel was up, of course. I was surprised the next time I saw the clock it was almost 11.

I got up and breakfasted. I do feel rested. My right ear is still full, though. Yesterday my left ear opened up after I had done a massage technique on my head that I had come across on the internet.

After a while I got ready and went out for a run. It was very nice--a little on the cool side to start, but by the time I got back in I was hot. And while I was out, my right ear opened up. Praise the Lord!! I hope it continues to resolve.

I cooled off and showered. Dan went out for a short game of golf.

I fixed a cherry/berry cobbler to go with the pot roast that he had started earlier, and we enjoyed our supper.

We had a quiet evening, not doing much of anything.

Tomorrow, he's golfing at 11, and I have a meeting in Jackson from 12-3.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment