Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wednesday 10.21.2009

I feel like I didn't sleep very well last night. I've been just a little tired most of the day. Dan got up and went to work; I dozed on and off until 10.

I got up and had breakfast and showered. When I was finished "grooming" I picked up the house some, and it was time to leave for my hair appointment.

A lovely drive to Jackson. The sun was out and it was hovering at 70 degrees. Lauretta did a great job on my hair. It's pretty short this time. It's amazing how much she cuts off after just 4 weeks. I had a safe drive home, too, thank you God.

Dan was golfing this afternoon. I fixed our food and ate, then sorted some paperwork. He got in just before dark.

He ate, and it wasn't long before he was snoring in his chair. I suggested that he just go in to bed, and do I bother him at night, being awake so much?? He said no, that when I'm sleeping I snore. I'm wondering if I need a sleep study done. He did manage to make it to bed at 9 o'clock. I wrote here and will be going to bed myself soon.

Tomorrow morning is my "annual" physical, so I'll be up earlier than I'd like to be. Dan has to work.

My breast hasn't been as bothersome today, but the hot flashes have been. Ahhh, the sensations of being alive...

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment