Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wednesday 10.07.2009

I was hoping I would sleep better than I did, but I got up about 8:30 with that yucky head pressure. I took a claritin, had breakfast, put a load of laundry in, took a nice warm shower. I started to feel a little better, but "fatigued" would be a good description.

So, I sat on the sofa and read a little. Oh yeah, I had wet clothes in the washer. I put them in the dryer and started packing to go to the lake. I hope the tylenol, motrin, and sudafed help me feel better.

I was ready by noon. I filled the gas tank on the way to the freeway, and I was on the way.

The sun was breaking through and it turned out to be a very nice drive, thank you God, other than the wind. But the further north I got the wind lessened. By the time I got to the lake, the sun was out and it was just occasionally gusty.

I was happy to see Daniel. He had gotten the majority of the chores done already, and Tom and Kathy Sue had been over in the afternoon. The guys got the dock out of the water. I appreciate that Tom helped. It's always easier to have help for that chore.

The UPS truck finally showed up about 4:30 to pick up the Sunsetter awning that we are returning. We just couldn't find an installation method that we were comfortable with. About the same time the truck arrived, I saw Ann walking her dogs and went out to visit with her. She's going back to Ohio for the winter, leaving Sunday morning. Big hugs.

We met T & KS at Big Bob's in Hale for supper. It was good to visit with them. They went on their way home after we ate.

Back at the lake, we moved a few things around outside and talked about what we could do tomorrow. We've got evidence of mice inside, and chipmunks outside are under the foundation into the crawlspace, as we watched one go into a space we discovered while we were outdoors. So a trip to the hardware store tomorrow.

Dan had a movie in and has gone to bed. He called me out to the front room to view the huge harvest moon rising directly out in front of us over the lake. Totally Awesome.

My head has somewhat cleared up, but I'm still a bit fatigued. Tomorrow I'll be better.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment