Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tuesday 10.27.2009

I'm up this morning, washing up, I hear Daniel's voice but can't understand what he's saying. I turned the water off--he says "they're calling you". Oh. Huh?? Then I hear the message tone on my phone. I listen to the message saying I'm on call. Hm. I called back. We verified that yes, I was just on call on the 23rd, but the others on the schedule have lost more hours this pay than I have, so it's my turn. Ok, thanks. I'm surprised, but I put my pj's back on and get back into bed, listening to the radio with earphone (so as to not disturb Daniel, as well as block his sleeping noises). About a half hour later I turn it off and go back to sleep.

I knew at some point that Daniel had gotten out of bed, but I was sleeping. I was pleasantly surprised when I woke and it was 10:30!! Wow! I sure feel better than I did 6 hours ago.

I got up. Dan was working on his computer. His phone rang and I could hear that he was making arrangements to golf at 11:30.

I had breakfast, did some laundry. I basically did nothing all day, other than catch up on the subscription reading I have on the internet. And dozed.

Dan got back about 5:30 looking happy and tired. We chatted, fixed and ate supper, then he sat down with his computer and the tv remote. I finished up the kitchen, then wrote here.

I'm about ready for bed, and I'm thinking he is too.

No plans for tomorrow.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment