Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tuesday 10.13.2009

I slept pretty good this morning, finally waking close to 10. I got up, had breakfast and a claritin.

About 1:30 I headed out to the Aurelius Branch of the library for what turned out to be a very nice presentation about Michigan's Ghost Towns. One of the definitions of a ghost town is a community that had a post office at one time. We were there for about an hour and a half, and only touched on a small percentage of the abandoned towns on the west side of the state. I found it very interesting.

Dan got home shortly after I did, and we went to Los Tres Amigos for supper. We each tried something different from the menu, and each of us would have rather had our preferred choices. We didn't leave hungry.

I went out to "splash aerobics" at the local school pool at 7:30. It was only 45 minutes, but it was fun to be in the water. I'm not sure I had much of an elevated heart rate, either. But we did do lots of movements, and the resistance of the water is supposed to be good. What I was surprised about was how heavy my body seemed to be as I climbed the steps to get out of the water.

I came home and showered. Dan had a movie in, I wrote here. He's gone to bed now.

Tomorrow is a workday for both of us.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment