Thursday, October 29, 2009

Thursday 10.29.2009

A restless night. I did my best to just go to sleep, but even after an hour of meditation-type music I was barely in a doze-mode. What's a little sleep, anyway? I made it until morning, when I finally slept, getting up at 10.

Dan was up and getting ready for golf. I breakfasted and got ready to go to Jackson for a meeting.

A safe drive down, thank you God, and I parked in the new parking ramp. (for visitors, only) It's not being utilized much by the public at this point. I sure would like a spot in there when winter comes.

We had a good meeting, chipping away at underlying problems that may never be resolved because of regulations and requirements and the human element.

I got home safely, thank You again, changed shoes, and took the car over to the body shop to get the mirror replaced. They'll wheel out the marks from the orange barrel, too, and call me when it's done.

I walked back home (the shop is behind the complex), met some new neighbors.

Dan came in shortly after. He had eaten, so I had my supper. We had a short night together, as he went to sleep pretty quick.

I had a nice conversation with Jeremy tonight. He sounds good, though he's getting "the crud". Pray he doesn't get too sick...

Tomorrow is unplanned, other than picking up the car.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment