Thursday, October 1, 2009

Thursday 10.01.2009

I slept fairly well, intermittently as I do, and went back to sleep after Dan left for work. I was pleasantly surprised to see that I had slept through until after 9:30. And I felt pretty good, too, when I woke, though still on the edge of this cold or whatever it is. I took a claritin.

I had breakfast and a cup of hot tea, then went in to shower.

I started dinner so that it would be ready not too long after Dan got home. I had been feeling ok, then all of a sudden I wasn't. Ick. My head filled up.

We ate, and I took a sudafed along with the tylenol/motrin.

I guess that helped--I do feel somewhat better.

I'm tired again, and will be going to bed soon so that I can get up for work in the morning.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment