Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sunday 10.11.2009

Dan got up and ready for work; my phone didn't wake me to tell me I needed to come in to work. I went back to sleep.

I woke about 8:15 with the sun trying to get through the gaps in the blinds. I dozed again before getting out of bed about 9:30. My head was still full. Yuck. This is a cling-on virus...

I took a claritin, washed up, had breakfast. Hm. No energy or ambition. And since I didn't have to go anywhere or do anything, I took tylenol/motrin and a sudafed to see if I could feel better, just in case I did get called in to work.

I felt a little better in a while, and decided to fix scalloped potatoes and pork for supper. While I was putting it together, Dan called, saying he got out of work early and was going to golf.

While the food was in the oven, I went in to take a shower. The water felt good. Dan got home just as I was finished and the oven timer was going off.

We ate and visited, then he showered. A little while later he was sleeping in the chair. He has since gone to bed.

He works tomorrow; I'll go grocering.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment