Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sunday 10.04.2009

I slept a lot last night. From 8 pm to 9 am. Of course, with many periods of wakefulness, and I got up every 3 1/2 - 4 hours to take another sudafed.

I had breakfast when I got up, then took a most lovely shower. The warm water felt so good on the back of my neck. When I was done and dressed, I was fatigued. Ok. I rested, dozing maybe 20 minutes or so. I have to get out and get more sudafed.

I had a one-bread sandwich then went out. First to the library and picked up a couple more books on cd, then to Meijer. I picked up the things on the list and was happy to be back at home.

Dan got home about 4:45. I was still a little tired, but he offered to go out and pick up food--gyros for him, spinach pie (spinakapita) for me. I ate most of it.

I haven't had a sudafed since 1:30, and my nose isn't dripping!! WooHoo. Just head pressure.

I think I'm over the worst of it, and plan to go to work tomorrow.

By the way, Dan says he got 51 miles per gallon this last tank of gas. Honda Insight. He seems to like it.

I'm going to take my hot flashing self to bed.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment