Saturday, October 17, 2009

Saturday 10.17.2009

I slept ok, overall. Dan got up at 0500 to go north, golfing in Grayling. I ended up getting up about 10.

I had breakfast, waited a while, then went out for a jog. The sun was very nice, but the wind was nippy. I came in, cooled off, and showered.

The rest of the afternoon was kind of quiet. I cleaned out a couple of junk drawers. I would like to put the screwdrivers and miscellaneous screws and such down on the workbench, but it's Dan's house too, and he likes that stuff up here. Ugh.

He called about 6:30, saying they were done and on their way home. I had supper.

I'm finally feeling mostly better this evening. I've had lots of water the last couple of days.

Dan got in just before 11, while I was writing this. He's showering, and off to bed.

Tomorrow is unplanned, I think.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment